As tropical storm/hurricane Ian approaches, please keep in mind that to have these essential supplies on hand in the event there is a power loss.
- Nonperishable food to last 5-7 days
- 1 gallon of water per person
- Keep medications handy
- Have flashlights ready and working
- Have extra batteries on hand
- Keep enough cash in the event ATMs are not working
- Weather radio
- Gas in your vehicle
For other storm preparation tips, please visit www.floridadisaster.org
Please stay tuned to local news for any updates and information.
**In case of emergency, please call 911.
If you notice any damages to the property after the storm, please contact me.
Wishing you and your family please keep safe during this upcoming storm.